Be Prepared: Join us for a FREE Narcan (naloxone) training session about the life-saving antidote to opioid overdose and discuss perspectives on how the opioid epidemic is impacting communities and discover local resources to help loved ones break the cycle of addiction. You will receive a free Narcan kit after the training. At the training you will learn:
- Signs and symptoms of an opioid overdose.
- Steps in how to respond to an overdose and how to administer naloxone.
- The benefits of the NYS 911 Good Samaritan Law, including the importance of calling emergency medical services.
Be Well: Courtesy of our Eastern Dutchess Rural Health partners you will discover ways to save on your food and heat bill PLUS enjoy tasty soups and light refreshments while supplies last.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Winter Soup Tasting and Recipes
- Shop Healthy Reusable tote bag
Pre-register by Nov 11th
All are Welcome. Registration is required. For sign up info contact:
Yvette Ramirez, 845-519-9142 Yramirez@hrhcare.org
Liz Phillips, 914-734-8612 Lphillip@hrhcare.org